On the 19th of August 2012
we rise together - for each other.
Do one thing. Nothing is too small. Do one thing for another human being.
1. Visit www.whd-iwashere.org
2. Click on “Show Your Support”.
3. Choose to support World Humanitarian Day via Twitter, Facebook or both, and get the word out to your friends and followers.
4. Continue tweeting and posting in the lead-up to 19 August.
5. On 19 August, make your mark by doing something in your local community, and watch as everyone’s World Humanitarian Day messages are simultaneously shared around the world.
This begins with each of us. Make your mark and say, 'I WAS HERE'.
And together, on August 19th
, we’ll make our stories known.
(Thank you Dallas Clayton
for the beautiful illustrations)