2. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (THE "GDPR"), PARKWOOD ENTERTAINMENT LLC IS A COMPANY ESTABLISHED IN THE UNITED STATES WITH A REGISTERED OFFICE AT 1412 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NY 10018, USA AND WE ARE THE DATA CONTROLLER IN RESPECT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 Technical Usage Information
2.2 Information You Give Us
We collect personal data from you when you submit it orotherwise provide it to us, such as when you email us, sign up to our newsletter or when you make a purchase on our online store located on or through the Services, or otherwise interact with our Services. In order to receive certain of our Services, for example, to make a purchase on our online store, we will collect your first name, last name (if provided), street address, telephone number, e-mail address, and/or billing information. To sign up for our newsletter, we will collect your name, e-mail address, country of residence, ZIP/post code and telephone number. To use our Services, we will collect your e-mail address.
When you make a purchase through our shop, your delivery address and payment details are provided to our third party e-commerce platform and PayPal to effect the transaction.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, we will use your information to:
– to provide the Services;
– send you our Beyoncé newsletter where you have subscribed to this;
– to send marketing text messaging and other similar communications;
– to advertise across Parkwood entities;
– respond to your requests;
– provide you with user support and improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
– if you have opted in to marketing or purchased goods/services from us and we wish to market similar goods/services to you, we will use your informationto send you electronic newsletters or to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials , including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the footer in marketing communication(s) we send.
– identify your Service preferences (e.g. language) so that you can customize your experience on the Services;
– improve, diagnose, and support our Services (we continually strive to improve our Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive about you), including by monitoring which features of the Services are used most to allow us to determine which features we need to focus on improving;
– manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
– to serve adverts to you when you are using Facebook;
– for internal business purposes;
– administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Services;
– to provide customer support, including to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
– to contact you with regard to your use of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Services' policies. Note that these are strictly service related emails and you may not unsubscribe from these emails (which are not promotional in nature) if you wish to do so.
4. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
4.1 What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user's device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies and similar technologies will be set when you access and/or use our Services
We use the following cookies on our website:
Google Analytics We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Services. Google Analytics collect the technical usage information set out above (see 2.1 (Technical Usage Information)). Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Services. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Duration: 26 months
How to Manage Cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required or by using the specific opt-out that we have provided in respect of Google Analytics (see above). How you do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies. Please bear in mind that if cookies are not enabled on your computer, your activities maybe restricted to viewing the Services (e.g., browsing the website) and you will not be able to experience all the functionality of the Services (e.g., add products to your shopping bag and buy them).
Do Not Track Signals
– Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a "Do Not Track" signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Services are not designed to respond to "Do Not Track" signals received from browsers. To learn more about "Do Not Track" signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION?
We share your personal data across Parkwood in order to provide and operate the Services.
We also share your personal data with third parties, as follows:
– Cloud storage providers who provide us with third party storage and hosting;
– Third party payment providers which collect payment for services we provide to you;
– Our ecommerce platform which provides us with the platform for our online store;
– A third party which manages all aspects of our shop, including distribution;
– Third parties which assist us in managing our mailing list;
– IT service providers that support us in resolving IT issues; andAnalytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services.
There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the Services that are managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third parties, each pursuant to its own policies.
Parkwood will also share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, process or request; (ii) enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law.
Parkwood will also disclose your Personal data to third parties in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets; or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We maintain commercially reasonable standards of security and confidentiality. We also implement measures to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Services and the content on our Services. However, the Internet and communications and transactions cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within our Services. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of our online database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and any information you transmit to Parkwood you do at your own risk. If you share your password or personal data with others, you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.
7. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
If you provide or submit your personal data to us, in certain circumstances we will provide you with the ability to review, update and/or delete your personal data. Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal data, you may not be able to use all Services, in particular, our Services that require certain personal data in order to set up an account. To update and/or delete the personal data you have on file with us (, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where the GDPR applies, you also have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; in certain circumstances, to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another organisation.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we are not required to process your data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement). These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to retain or have compelling legitimate interests in retaining.
If you have purchased goods from us and we subsequently send marketing to you which you do not wish to receive, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in the email sent.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to complain to your applicable data protection supervisory authority.
8. TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We provide our Services from the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal data, will be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the United States in order to provide the Service to you.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
10. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your information as follows:
Information you give us when you sign up for our mailing list via our Services: we email you periodically and will delete your personal data where you withdraw consent to receiving these emails or otherwise object to us processing this personal data.
Technical usage information: certain technical usage information (including high level geolocation data which is inferred from your IP address) is processed by our third party analytics providers who anonymize it and provide us with aggregated and anonymized reports covering patterns in your usage (although individuals cannot be identified from these reports).
11. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, you are not authorized to use our Services without express permission from your parent or legal guardian who accepts full legal responsibility for the minor's use. Parents and legal guardians should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
13. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Services.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
15. CONTACTING US
Copyright © 2022 Parkwood Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.